On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Sench <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  How can I configure the settings.xml to deploy maven project generated site
>  to Tomcat Server?
>  And what I must write in my project's pom.xml?

I am simply configuring the project as packaging "war". The only
configuration option that I have is "webappDirectory": Otherwise, the
location of the generated webapp directory would depend on the version
number and change over time.

In Tomcat, I have a file conf/Catalina/localhost/webappname.xml, which
looks roughly like this:

    <Context path="/webappname" reloadable="true" docBase="<webappdirectory>"/>

This advices Tomcat to serve a context /webappname from the webapp
directory below target.

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

 -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)