On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Sench <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not about to create project's war and deploy it to tomcat server :)
>
> I simply mean to execute maven site plugin and after creating project's site
> deploy it to running tomcat server.

Sorry for the misunderstandment.

I have a special profile "release", in which the following snippet is
activated. It adds the site to a "docs" folder of the web application.
The snippet isn't activated by default, because generating the site is
slow.

Jochen

          <plugin>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <goals>
                  <goal>site</goal>
                </goals>
                <phase>test</phase>
              </execution>
            </executions>
          </plugin>
          <plugin>
            <configuration>
              <webResources>
                <resource>
                  <directory>${project.build.directory}/site</directory>
                  <targetPath>docs</targetPath>
                </resource>
              </webResources>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

 -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)