Are you running this build in hudson, or in some sort of modified maven environment?

Ravi Luthra wrote:
I don't know what this means:

[WARNING]
************ WARNING ************

This Maven runtime contains a LifecycleExecutor component with an
incomplete configuration.

LifecycleExecutor class: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutorInterceptor
Missing component requirement: org.apache.maven.project.MavenProjectBuilder

[WARNING]

This Maven runtime contains a LifecycleExecutor component with an
incomplete configuration.

LifecycleExecutor class: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutorInterceptor
Missing component requirement:
org.apache.maven.project.interpolation.ModelInterpolator

But I get that on all my builds. Is there some POM problem this could indicate?