Hi gang,

We have a Maven plugin that we use to provide a packaging type for our
Integration Test module.  It resides in our Nexus repository at the
office.  When we work there, all is good.  When we work at home,
however, is a different story.  Sometimes we may be connected to the
office via our VPN, in which case we can reach the repository.  If, on
the other hand, I'm not connected then my build hangs for a bit while
Maven decides that it cannot reach that repository.  It's looking for
updates to the plugin.  Maybe I've got something configured wrong in the
POM, but can't we get it to just use the version in the local repository
- the version that it has been told to use?  Here's how I reference the
plugin in my POM:

    <plugin>
        <groupId>com.allureglobal</groupId>
        <artifactId>integration-tests-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.2</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
    </plugin>

Seems to me it should *not* be checking for updates, since I have that
version in my local repository.  Can anyone suggest something that I
might look at or do?

Thanks,
Dave