Hi all,
        I am quite stuck here. Please help me. I have even tried to access
the URL sent by mmsrelay via mms notification sms to the mobile using
'lynx', it gives 404 not found error. The mobile phone does recieve the
notification sms and as Paul suggested that notification might not reach the
mobile phone but I do get the SMS and the GPRS icon is also crossed out
during the SMS reception.

Doea any one know what mbuni component, MMSPROXY or MMSRELAY will show that
the mobile phone is tryiing to fetch the MMS coontent. How should I further
proceed from here. In my config file I only use 'core' and 'mbuni' groups.
Do I have to use other groups as well and if yes what are the groups and
what should be there configuration.

Best Regards,

Aftab Hussain