  From: aftab hussain
  To: users@mbuni.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [Users] MMS Sending Problem

  Hi, one more thing that is annoying, I keep getting the MMS notifications.
When I looked through the logs, mmsrelay try to send the notification after few
minutes. What could be the reason for this.

  Best Regrads,

  Aftab Hussain

  On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:19 PM, aftab hussain <aftab.huss...@seecs.edu.pk>