I already reported this behavior but I think it is better to open a new
thread for this.

I notice that in my config, Mbuni connect and disconnect from ppp GPRS
connection for each MMS stored in queue.
Is it a normal behavior ?

Piotr told me that in its config:
*With settings similar to yours I get the behaviour when mbuni sends
everything that is queued and then disconnects. Maybe if you patch
mmsbox_mm1.c to add a 2 second sleep at end of inner loop in handle_mm1
function that will solve your problem.*

So should Mbuni connect and disconnect for each MMS ? Or can we set an
options to keep the ppp connection open until all MMS stored are sent ?

Others options:
- patch Mbuni to add a 2 second sleep ? If Piotr you can show me which
function to add in order to have the sleep ? Or anybody else :)
- manage pppd and ignore SIGTERM sent by Mbuni ? How to do this ?
- ...

Note: I am not a C expert :)

--
Regards,