> I haven't upgrade to current stable yet, so I don't know if my
> comment will be appropriate for you, however, I think in mmsc
> section you should uncomment custom settings, and provide setting
> for port (i.e. port=8976). That's the port on which MM1 module
> will listen for incoming notifications, and perhaps lack of this
> setting makes it impossible for notify thread to start.

I did. It was commented since I wanted to know if it makes any
difference. With and without custom settings parameter the same error
occurs.

What kind of version setup is known to be the most stable/proven
(kannel/mbuni) ? Maybe you could suggest any known to work combination
of mm1 modem and kannel/mbuni version that is available on polish
market?

Greetings,
Stanislaw Czech

NOWATEL Sp. z o.o.