The Oracle stuff will likely be in the incubator for a while.  I
definitely agree that there should be a single subproject that hosts
the components.  Tobago is a little different but there is some
overlap and that needs to be worked on.

I think the big priority now is Maven, a new release and incorporating
Tobago into MyFaces.  Once we've absorbed Tobago, the next logical
step seems to be the ADF donation.  There is a lot of work to do there
to bring the ADF stuff into alignment with MyFaces but Oracle has said
they are willing and able to do the work.

My .02

sean