Werner Punz schrieb:
> Ok I nailed down one of the main problems...
>
> as it seems a standard.jar is needed so that jasper compiles properly
> under myfaces 1.2, otherwise I get null pointer exceptions,
> that was one of the main points I ran into testing:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~werpu/
> has some wars with the simple tomahawk examples and a blank webapp
> (you can savely remove the jstl 1.1 I will repack it soon without it)
>
> the main thing I noticed is once the standard.jar is removed things
> start to fail, as it seems it simply is missing.
>
> Werner

Ok I double checked the download packaging:
there neither is the jstl.jar nor standard.jar packed
but nor does tomcat provide those jars and they are needed.

So things probably start to work as soon as you add the jars.
(Things started to fail on me once I started to remove the standard.jar)

Not sure if the packaging is correct the way it is...