I talked about this with Werner Punz...I thought: why not putting this file
right away in the meta-inf of the Tomahawk jar?
Won't harm nobody but will certainly help a lot of people.
Although I still subscribe to that idea, he had a point also:
MF and facelets are indeed 2 different technologies, better keep the 2
apart.

Yet, it's another thing we can';tr forget to set up and currently the file
@MF Wiki is indeed to be stitched together manually with is kinda funny
(unprofessional).
I think there is room for improvement, either in the form of a
facelets-integrated download.  (so Toma & Sandbox WITH the taglibs in their
meta-in dirs) or at least another entry in the download table just for
facelets: a link to the jsf-facelts.jar, and 2 links, to the respective
taglib files.
This, for me, would seem to be its logical place.

-Wolf