I try another way:

public void deleteSelectedEntry(ActionEvent event)
    {
        if (model == null)
            return;

      String x= model.getSelectedEntry().getId();

        DefaultScheduleEntry entry = new DefaultScheduleEntry();

        entry.setId(x);  //*1

        model.removeEntry(entry);//*2

        model.refresh();

    }

this is was the method that remove a selected entry from the example in
myfaces, so i change *1 and *2 that was supose to work no? but dont work!
Any sujesction?