Try this, remember to set valid package:

 #####SET ME package #####SET ME

import java.util.TreeSet;
import org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.ScheduleEntry;
import org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.SimpleScheduleModel;

/**
 * @author mstawick
 */
public class ExtendedScheduleModel extends SimpleScheduleModel
{

        /** Creates a new instance of ExtendedScheduleModel */
        public ExtendedScheduleModel()
        {
                super();
        }