1) Are you accessing the xhtml file directly rather than through the
facelets servlet?
2) Is s:fieldset defined in your sandbox.taglib.xml file?
3) Are there errors parsing your facelets configuration files?

There's probably other possibilities as well, but these are a few that
immediately come to mind.