Dear Gerhard,

thank you for the quick reply. I am using the ExtVal library in my custom code
to get further information about the value binding in order to map errors (from
our backend) that occur at the Invoke Application phase to the corresponding
UIInput-fields. That means, I need to know for each UIInput-object the bound
backing bean object and the attribute name, both are described by the EL
expression in the value-attribute of the UIInput (e.g., #{cc.attrs.person.name}
-> Backing Bean object is "person1:Person", attribute name is "name"; person1
is just an example of an existing object at runtime).

If the ELHelper is not able to resolve "cc.attrs" expressions, I would be
grateful if you could recommend me another solution.

Regards,
Rene

-------- Original-Nachricht --------