Hello,
I was able to build the correct revision (with DistributedSQLStoreQuery
present).  I ran the query below and verified that a) the data was
sorted correctly b) the aggregate (count) was correct and c) the query
executed on the correct slice.

SELECT u.firstname, u.lastname, count(ce.uid)  FROM users u  LEFT JOIN
userlists ce ON ce.userID = u.uid  GROUP BY u.firstname, u.lastname
ORDER BY u.lastname;