Hi Hagar

Many thanks for the hints - very useful.

Is it me, or is there a slight error in:

2. Check the general settings
by Hagar Delest » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Go to menu Tools>Options>Languages Settings>Languages

Should it not be:

 /Go to menu OpenOffice.org>Preferences>Options>Languages Settings>Languages/

At least that is where you find it on a mac. Tools>Options does not exist - on
mine, anyway.

Hope it helps
----- Original Message -----
From: Hagar Delest
Sent: 04/18/13 08:19 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: british dictionary

Some hints with screenshots here:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512 As a courtesy I
have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> -
replies to my personal email address will be ignored. Since you are not
subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query. To
subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html For user support
you can also use The OpenOffice.org Community Forum
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ Regards, Hagar Le 18/04/2013 15:46,
lisette.eindho...@kabelfoon.net a écrit : > I hav ejust downloaded apache open
office 3.4.1. in the Dutch language. I also downloaded the English UK language
package. But it does not work. Only US-spelling gets checked!!! What can I do?
> > Help please, > > Lisette > > ___________________________________ > CAIWAY,
http://www.ca
 iway.nl > > > > >