On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:53:51 +0200
"h. v." <circul...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi Hagar
>
> Many thanks for the hints - very useful.
>
> Is it me, or is there a slight error in:
>
> 2. Check the general settings
> by Hagar Delest » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:54 pm
>
> Go to menu Tools>Options>Languages Settings>Languages
>
> Should it not be:
>
>  /Go to menu OpenOffice.org>Preferences>Options>Languages Settings>Languages/
>
> At least that is where you find it on a mac. Tools>Options does not exist -
> on mine, anyway.
>
> Hope it helps

As you point out, the Options setting is different on a Mac.  As most replies
are for Windows users, it is easy to overlook the Mac and Linux differences,
_especually_ when the host operating system is not specified.  This is why on
the en Forum we request an OO version number and an OS in the User .sig.
.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>