Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:50 AM
To: d...@openoffice.apache.org ; market...@openoffice.apache.org ; users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey now Open!

The Apache OpenOffice project is planning a "brand refresh" for our
next major release, Apache OpenOffice 4.0. As part of this effort we
are looking to update our logo.

We've received 40 proposals from community members and we would like
your feedback on these designs.

You can find the survey here:

http://survey.openoffice.org/index.php/815178/

Thanks in advance for your participation and feedback.

Regards,

-Rob