. . . have directed my concerns to the right place. They are these: * I have
tried to get help about a matter through reading theforums. My particular issue
IS dealt with in theforums, but my trying the solutions suggested have not
solved my problem. * I tried to register for the forums, but I cannot findmy
particular edition of my OpenOffice, so I cannotregister for forum response. *
If you can tell me where to go to find answer to theseissues, I will be glad to
comply. I cannot turn of the hyperlink. I have read the forums aboutthis
problem, but none of the solutions suggestions haveworked for me. The simplest
one, use control + M, which some havefound very successful, has done nothing. I
am getting blue, underlined paragraphs. Have tried rightarrow but that does
nothing.  I know that the hyperlink is engaged, but I cannot disengage it.As a
result my manusript, a novel that has been accepted bya publisher, is currently
unfinished.  I admit that I am a frightened to use some of the
suggestedremedies, but I have gone ahead and tried them, much to
myconsternation that they do nothing.  I need help. Thank you.   Jim Porter
James E. Porter, Sr.Please pray for the Born-AgainChurch in
Chilehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZ6PS1pLns
High School Yearbooks
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Reminisce & Buy a Reprint Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5317ae5c169612e5c6805st04duc