Is it possible you send me your document so I can test it?

On 6-3-2014 18:41, John Jason Jordan wrote:
On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:29:19 +1100
Martin Groenescheij <mar...@groenescheij.com> dijo:

Use the Alt. Search extension, search for URL and reformat only the
URL instead of the whole document.
That was the first thing I tried to do. With the URL completely
selected, including a space before and after, I tried to remove local
formatting, assign a different style, and everything else I could think
of. Nothing would remove the URL formatting from the URL.

The only way I can get rid of the URL formatting is to cut it from the
document (Ctrl-x), then Paste Special it back into the document as
unformatted text. I find this highly annoying.