On 15-4-2014 23:54, Texicon wrote:
Hello, to whom it may concern, I am wondering if there is a way to have the
background permanently change when I click on a cell that has color.  This
would then allow me to move to another cell and fill it with that color.
How did that cell gets that color in the first place and what is the condition you want to change the permanent background.

I know it is possible because Microsoft Excel does this.
Microsoft does more strange things, does that mean that OpenOffice should follow this?
This is a way to ensure that the colors you choose for the background are
uniform.
It is that easy to change the background for the whole sheet, but what is the benefit other than saving you from trowing away your computer?
It is causing me enough trouble that I am thinking of throwing my computer out
the window and then driving over it until there are a million millon pieces.

Please let me know one way or the other,
One way, I'm not aware of another.

Thank you