We do embroidery and I am trying to attach a picture into an Open Office Calc
worksheet to have a visible example of the colors described in the spreadsheet.
I inserted a picture from a file on my computer and sized it down and placed it
where I wanted it. After switching to another worksheet then back to the one
with the picture I realized that the photo is not immediately visible, I have
to click until I click on where the photo is at and then move the photo for it
to be seen, but once again when I switch to another worksheet the picture
disappears again. How can I make it to when I am switching back and forth
between different worksheets that the inserted picture will always remain
visible and not become hidden.

Thank you,

Robert

Hometown Sports