Forwarded to poster as he isn't subscribed.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: Picture not visible
Date:   Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:31:16 -0500
From:   Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org>
To:     users@openoffice.apache.org

Make sure that the picture is embeded and not being linked from the
internet (in case you copy paste it from the web). To do this go to
Insert -> Pictures -> From files.

If you simply copy paste from the web, you will see a square and wait
till the pictures load. Also if you have no internet connection it
wont show.

That said, I tried doing what you did and switch between worksheet and
didnt experience any issue.

Please explain how were you switching between worksheets, also if
there was a ODS or XLS.