Martin, you're using RoadRunner so I assume you're in the USA.  If that's
so, I can help by snail-mailing a chart that gives the kybd codes for all
of the usual alphanumeric characters, plus €, ¥, æ, Ø, and a great many
other useful symbols.  You simply use the ALT key with a 4-digit
numeric-pad combo (ALT-0128 for €).

Or, go to www.alt-codes.net for even more "ALT-n" symbols.

These codes may also works for other "national" kybds -- I don't know.

Email your postal address.

Maurice Howe
mauriceh...@gmail.com