On 02/03/17 9:25 PM, jordan davis wrote:
Hi, I'm using OpenOffice and I'm using a table (to show a football league
table) and when putting in the goal difference I want to put +4 etc but the +
disappears every time. Is there a way around this?

You can format the cell go to: Format -> Cell and select Number enter +0;[RED]--0 in the Format Code field

Also, I want to border the bottom of just one row but whenever I insert a
border the row increases in height and is bigger than all the other rows.

Select the rows and Right Click your mouse then select Row Height and enter the height

Thanks, Jordan

Sent from my iPhone