-------- Original Message  --------
From: jordan davis <jordandavi...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 10:25:55 +0000

> Hi, I'm using OpenOffice and I'm using a table (to show a football
> league table) and when putting in the goal difference I want to put
> +4 etc but the + disappears every time. Is there a way around this?
>
> Also, I want to border the bottom of just one row but whenever I
> insert a border the row increases in height and is bigger than all
> the other rows.
>
> Thanks, Jordan

When you say "put" +4 do you mean manually type it, or for it to be the
result of a calculation?

If it is manually entered, prefix it with an apostrophe ' character (eg.
'+4) The leading apostrophe does not appear in the cell, but does tall
Calc to treat the cell contents as text.

If it is the result of a calculation, use Martin's solution.

I cannot reproduce your row height issue.

Dave