On 3/10/17, Gene Riddell <jazzshama...@gmail.com> wrote:
> my open office is no longer working properly. i cannot force/quit it. i can
> be reached after 5pm friday eastern standard time. 7277299749.

Gene,

Welcome to this mailing list. A mailing list is an e-mail based
discussion group, for the community of users to exchange questions and
answers. Last time I checked, there's no phone support for AOO.

If you could write that e-mail asking for help, you surely can
continue reading and writing more emails to tell us about your
problems with AOO so that someone can help you with your problem.

Why insist on a phone call? it's usually much slower, as the person on
the other side has to first figure out what operating system you use
(PC running Windows? what windows? PC running Linux? Apple ?). It's
much easier if you could begin by providing that information over
email to the list.

Best regards
FC