On 11/03/17 2:11 AM, James Plante wrote:
On Mar 10, 2017, at 1:30 AM, Martin Groenescheij <mar...@groenescheij.com>
wrote:

On 10/03/17 3:48 PM, Gene Riddell wrote:
my open office is no longer working properly. i cannot force/quit it. i can be
reached after 5pm friday eastern standard time. 7277299749.
5 pm in Australia is probably mid night somewhere else, so it would be wise to
tell us what Time Zone you are in.
Errr, he did: eastern standard time. That, and the 10-digit phone number, puts
him on the east coast of the US. Just FYI, the US has four time zones on the
continent: Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. I’m sure Australia must
have at least that many.

In Australia we have also EST also known as AEST, but why should I guess which country I have to dial. And yes we have 10 digit phone numbers. FYI Australia has 9 time zones plus 4 for different island groups

And if I call 7277299749 in Australia (where I live) I probably get someone on
the phone that doesn't know what I'm talking about.
If you get anybody at all, he probably won’t. Does Australia have ten-digit
phone numbers?

@Gene Riddell
What type of computer and what operating system are you using? Which version of
AOO?