On 4/11/2017 3:24 PM, Dave wrote:
> [...]
Hi Paul;

Just an addition to Dave's excellent explanation. You did not tell us
what OS you were using. If you are using  64 bit Version of Windows, you
must download the 32 bit JRE since AOO for Windows has no 64 bit
version. The 64 and 32 bit JRE's can co-exist perfectly fine on Windows.

Regards
Keith