At 12:58 29/05/2017 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
I have an AOO-Calc sheet set for landscape orientation. I have set the row height for Optimum Row Height since several cells have multiple lines of text data. The first seven rows are repeated at top of each printed page. Am having difficulty getting the height of each page to be equal, after moving the Blue page break line up/down while in View | Page Break Preview mode.

I don't see what difficulty you can be having. You can move page breaks up to reduce what is on each page, of course. If you move breaks down, so as to overload any page, it seems that what you are squeezing in is automatically scaled to fit. You can see this at Format | Page... | Sheet | Scale | Scaling mode | Scaling factor. If you set the scaling factor back to 100% there, you force your overloaded page to become two again, of course - but retain another break where you put it.

Is there a method to configure each page to be a specified, consistent, and equal height, i.e. equal number of rows?

There cannot be - as those are two conflicting requirements. You imply that your row heights vary, so the same number of rows would in general be different page heights.

Is there a feature for setting page height to Optimum Page Height?

Surely that's what you get by default - before you start tinkering in Page Break Preview? Otherwise, isn't it all down to careful experimentation?

I would also like to have, e.g., five or ten, empty rows appear at the bottom of each printed page, so that I may manually hand write in new data to that particular printed page for later incorporation/revision to the sheet.

You'll need to add these empty rows to your spreadsheet explicitly, I think. It's fiddly but easy to do. You can see in Page Preview exactly where your extra rows should come and you can add them easily using Insert | Rows. Depending on your design of the spreadsheet, you may need to modify some formulae if they are still to work appropriately for you. You may well wish to use a copy of your document in which to add these rows, so that you can return to the unchanged version for future editing.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker