Hello,

For years, my friend has been using NeoOffice on his iMac.  I just replaced his
iMac with new (Sierra).  We purchased the new version from Apple Store.  He
immediately found a problem with the ‘Open Document’ feature:  He can click on
the ‘Open Document” and it will open his path choice once.  After he has either
cancelled or selected a file, subsequent clicking on the ‘Open Document’
feature does nothing.  He must quit NeoOffice then re-open.  Out of
frustration, I purchased and downloaded the classic version and obtained the
same result.

What could cause this issue?

Thank you,

M Mayhew