Hi,

Sorry, few chances to repair it. See here however:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=84056

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list.

Hagar

Le 08/07/2017 à 20:40, Meadhbh Hayden a écrit :
Hi, today i opened a word file (ODT format) and found that all my text had
been replaced with hashtag (#) symbols. I was also shown an ASCII filter
pop up. I have looked at some support posts in the forum and it seems to me
my file may be corrupted. Is there any way i can get my file back? I have
over 30 pages of writing that i would rather not rewrite!
(p.s; i am not that great with computers so if you have instructions for
me, please use english thanks)