We use Open Office for our business, & we recently bought a new device
(Nextbook Flexx10 with Windows 8.1) and downloaded the latest version of Open
Office. It was working fine at first then it started kicking us off the program
saying "A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows
will close the program and notify you if a solution becomes available". It will
let us open a blank document but not one of our documents that we were
currently working on. Also the keyboard will momentarily freeze at the same
time. We're in the middle of an important business report & need to get it
working again asap. What should we do? Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. We've never had any issues with Open Office in the past.

Comprehensive Home Inspections

Your peace of mind is our priority!