On 2022-07-18 2:51 p.m., Wayne Reid wrote:
I use Open office on my Windows 10 but need to use it in my Apple computer. I
tried 3 times to download it and it says when I try
To run it that the app has not been verified to work in apple. Can you make it
work in apple? I need it in my iPad as well.
waynerei...@charter.net

Look at the Release Notes/Known Issues (everyone should read them)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.12+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.12ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

AOO is not available for iPads

   Known Issues

     For macOS users

 * Apache OpenOffice will be flagged by the Gatekeeper facility in macOS. This
is a feature to
   help guard against malware on Mac systems.The Apache OpenOffice disk images
are signed by
   Apache as required by Apple, but Gatekeeper may still be triggered. If that
happens, please
   follow the below steps.
     o For macOS  up to 10.11 “El Capitan”: There is a procedure laid out at
the following
       link to allow applications not installed from the Mac App Store to run.
See theMac
       support article <https://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290>.

       For macOS  10.12 “Sierra” and up: In Finder, Control-click or
right-click the icon of
       the app. Select Open from the top of the contextual menu that appears.
Click Open in
       the dialog box. If prompted, enter an administrator name and password.
This is needed
       just the first time you launch Apache OpenOffice.