Hi All,
I use Open office everyday and I have a suggestion for possibly improving
it.  It is when for instance, selecting anything, either for changing a
font, copying or cut and paste, etc.
     At least I think it would be an improvement, once an item has been
selected, cut/or copied, and pasted or other,  that the selection
(high-lite?) be automatically undone so it is no longer selected.  For one
thing it is easy to forget because the hi-lite thing is such a pale color.
As you know it is a very pale pink line.  But, mostly because if possible
to have that (not the item selected unless its a cut) select thing be
undone automatically, so that a person doesn't keep typing and not
remembering or noticing the pale pink line is still there from when you
changed the size of the font or something, and then later on in the
document, perhaps deleting a word, not realizing she is deleting that whole
section previously selected for whatever but not meant for deleting or
cutting out, is still selected and YIKES it is gone!
   I may not have used the proper descriptions or terms but I hope it was
clear enough.  I did do that this AM, thank goodness I had saved that
page.  I have run into it other times as well.  I don't know if that is
possible just an idea.
      Otherwise, I totally love Open Office! Thanks for creating it, it is
wonderful.

đź––
*grace*
"Mon Ami"

*"We have an appointment with life, it is the present moment" *
*"I have arrived".  *Thich Nhat Hanh

*"Don't Think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious and
anything self-conscious is lousy.  You can't try to do things, you simply
must do things." * Ray Bradbury

>From Leonardo da Vinci
*:  "Study the science of art; Study the art of science. Learn how to see.
Realize that everything connects to everything else.” *

*Mark Twain said  *“the secret to getting started is breaking your complex,
overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the
first one.”

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
harmony." - *Gandhi*

*"Done is better than perfect "- *unknown artist