L Duperval wrote:
> I am creating a booklet (well, a series of booklets, actually) that will
> Does anyone have tips or recommendations for me?

For book and booklet printing, you'll want gutter margins that allow you
enough space to glue, sew, or staple the pages together:

  Format -> Page -> Page ->
        Page layout = Mirrored.
        Margin, Inner = {bigger}
        Margin, Outer = {smaller}

How much space depends on your binding method and materials.

To get the first page printed with the last, the 2nd page printed with
the 2nd to last, etc., choose brochure printing and then print to a
file.  That will give you a PostScript file that you can then convert to
PDF.

  File -> Printer Settings -> {your printer} -> Options -> Brochure
  File -> Print -> Print to File

Double check (at least) your work by opening the resulting file with a
PDF or PostScript viewer.

YMMV,
-Lars