On 1/26/2010 8:23 AM, ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
On 01/26/10 16:14, John Meyer wrote:
Okay, vote: spam or misguided use of the autofill function in the to
field?

On 1/26/2010 7:57 AM, michael considine wrote:
Hello,

How are you doing? I hope this email reaches you on time, i had a
trip to the United Kingdom, but unfortunately for me i lost

my wallet at the airport, i only got to realize this on my way to the
hotel where i lodged and this has caused me a thing

It's a well known phishing email... usually sent from compromised or
forged yahoo.com email accounts.

C.

I thought so. Originally I recognized the name, but then the e-mail read a little bit too distantly.