Hi, all,

I have a Draw file with several pages of landscape orientation. Now I
want to insert a page of portrait orientation, but so far I'm not able
to do so. If I insert a blank page and change the orientation to
portrait, then all other pages will be changed to portrait as well. I
was trying to create a new style and format for the page but I can not
find page orientation options in the configuration panel of Styles and
Formatting. Is this kind of action supported in Draw, or do I miss
something?

Environment: OpenOffice 3.2, Windows XP.

Thanks in advance for any advices.

--
WANG, Xiaoyun
Shanghai, China