Hello Ronald,

On Fri, 13 May 2011 02:13:59 +0100
RONALD LAW <ronl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hallo Sigrid,
>
> Oh dear, I have a problem.  Using OpenOffice.org.3.3 - Installation Wizard.
>   I got this message:
> Error 1311. Source file not found.
>
> C:\users\Ron\Desktop\OpenOffice.org3.3(en-GB)
>
> Installation Files\openofficeorg1.cab.
>
> Very that the file exists and that you can access it.
>
> Retry      Cancel.
>
> But none of this worked.
>
> Should I remove what I have received and start again.
>
> I am crying into my soup!   HELP!!

I am not a well versed Windows user (I run Linux as my operating system), so
I'm not sure what to suggest.

I think, I would delete your first download and redownload the file again, to
see if this changes something.

I did a quick search for you on the OpenOffice.org website and I found a forum
entry asking about the same error message.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4853
Maybe you can try to follow the steps that are mentioned in this thread.

I am also forwarding this mail to the users-list, so that other users with more
experience on Windows can try to help. Please check the archive for possible
go only to the list, but not to the unsubscribed poster). You can find the
maillist archive here:
http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists/users/archive

I hope, that I was of some help for you.

Sigrid