On 9/3/2011 11:14 AM, Mike Scott wrote:
On 03/09/11 16:08, David B Teague sr wrote:
On 9/3/2011 3:10 AM, Mike Scott wrote:
On 03/09/2011 01:49, Rob Weir wrote:
If you want more details on how the users list will work, I'd
recommend you start a thread over there, since this openoffice.org
list is soon going to disappear. As one of the list moderators, I'd
be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Such as the fate of the OOo list archives - I'd not like to see them
lost. Are they being retained and moved over?
I echo Rob's concern on the fate of the archives of the OOo lists, and
express the hope that they will be retained somehow.
--David Teague
Double Bass in Fifths Tuning
Obligato Strings for Fifths Tuning my favorite to date.

On reflection, I've asked the above on the 'new' apache list. Will report back - if there's anything to report; there's not been a whole heap of traffic over there as yet.

Thanks. OOo was and LO is my favorite office package. I hope Apache helps it evolve!
Regards

--
nil significat nisi oscillat