Thomas w. Cranston wrote:

> I have blocked some addresses because I got spam from them, and if some
> members originate from those servers their messages will bounce.

You should't let them bounce and instead delete them silently. Any
decent spam filter is able to do that. Letting mails bounce that are
sent from a valid mail address bounce is always a bad idea as it creates
additional traffic.

To avoid killing mails from the list(s) you are subscribed to you can
"whitelist" all mails with a suitable "list-post" header.

> part of the ezmlm message:
>
> abc.def.efg.xyz failed after I sent the message.
> Remote host said: 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage
> allocation
>

> This is really funny, as I would have to get way more messages than I
> ever get for me to exceed my storage allocation.

Maybe a mail server hickup?!

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.