On 21/03/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Greetings!
We have come across your e-mail id from OpenOffice site.

We are using OpenOffice in order to convert input byte array in MSWord
format into output byte array in PDF format on the fly before displaying
the document to the end user on internet. We are facing a problem in one
type of the document conversion. I am attaching a screenshot in order to
make my problem more clear.

Below screenshot is when I open the document in MS Office Word

The same document when I try to open with Open Office Writer, table
alignment just goes haywire.

Is there any possibility to rectify the above mentioned problem?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Rohit Gupta