Hi Rohit

We are using OpenOffice in order to convert input byte array in MSWord
format into output byte array in PDF format on the fly before displaying
the document to the end user on internet. We are facing a problem in one
type of the document conversion. I am attaching a screenshot in order to
make my problem more clear.

Why not just create the original document in OpenOffice.org? It's a great program!

While I hope that your problem is fixed eventually, conversion of Microsoft documents will never be perfect. If you create the table in OpenOffice.org to begin with, you won't experience such problems.

--
Adrian Try
Try Another Angle