2007/11/20, Harriet Ginsberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I can not find tools to allow me to number my items in a document.
>
>   Also I cannot flip an envelope for printing vertically.
>
>   I need lots of help, please.
>
>   Is their a direct link to the word tutorials?   Is there a tech support
> telephone number that can be utilized.
>
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Harriet Ginsberg - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   Very truly yours,
>
>   Harriet Ginsberg

Hello Harriet,

This is the users list of people that use OpenOffice.org. There is not tech
support or telephone number available. We are only volunteers helping each
others (and some developers and other professionals dropping in from time to
time...)

You can find lots of documentation on how to work with Writer and the other
OOo components here:
http://documentation.openoffice.org
There are FAQ's, How-To's, Tutorials and more comprehensive User Guides.
For particular questions or things you get stuck with, feel welcome to ask
here at the users list.

For numbering, there is the Numbering/Enumeration Toolbar (see also the Help
- use the F1 key)
For envelopes, there is this blog by Solveig Haugland (just click on the
link):
http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1146815,00.html

Success!
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger