On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:01:17 +0000
jonathon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Furthermore, by failing to provide the corporate name, physical
> address, phone number, and other contact information, they are also in
> violation of California State Law.

I would be hesitant to make that statement without checking the facts.  It looks
like all of that data is present in their whois record.

Whether a whois record is adequate disclosure under California State Law is
something I can't comment on because I don't know, but it's not hard to find as
you see here:

$ whois officebestdeals.com
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.nameking.com]
[Querying whois.nameking.com]
[whois.nameking.com]

Domain Name:                 officebestdeals.com

Registrant

Name:                        Admin -

Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address:                     800 West El Camino Real Suite 180

City, Province, Post Code:   Mountain View, California, 94040
Country:                     US
Phone:                       1.6508146730

Admin Contact

Name:                        Admin -

Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address:                     800 West El Camino Real Suite 180

City, Province, Post Code:   Mountain View, California, 94040
Country:                     US
Phone:                       1.6508146730

Billing Contact

Name:                        Admin -

Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address:                     800 West El Camino Real Suite 180

City, Province, Post Code:   Mountain View, California, 94040
Country:                     US
Phone:                       1.6508146730

Tech Contact

Name:                        Admin -

Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address:                     800 West El Camino Real Suite 180

City, Province, Post Code:   Mountain View, California, 94040
Country:                     US
Phone:                       1.6508146730

Creation Date:               03/09/07
Expiration Date:             03/09/09
Domain Status:               ACTIVE

Domain Servers

  ns1.dscarpool.com

  ns2.dscarpool.com

Registration Provided By:    NAMEKING INC.
Contact:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abuse Desk Email Address:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]