To: "Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Open Office Users" <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [users] I am using xp and it says the installer is incomplete or corupted.

Hi, Jeff, sorry you are still having problems. Let's move this discussion back to the list so that others can try to help you. Have you tried another download? Also, there is a way to check the downloaded file for accuracy using the md5sum capability. I haven't had any experience with that, so hopefully somebody else will supply the details about how to get this tool and how to find the MD5 checksum for the release you're trying to install.

Jeff wrote:
Barbara,
I have done verything you suggested here. I still get the error message that I could have a corupt file and it won't install from the exe. download. I have a firefox browser that I use. So, when I download it, the download box has open on the exe in it and it won't open to install and says that the file is corrupt.
Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Duprey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>