Twayne wrote:

As others are trying to explain, Open Office is a free program and should not be charged for.

It's perfectly OK to charge for OpenOffice. Some people appear to charge for just providing a download link, which I feel is improper, but let the buyer beware applies. Others charge a reasonable amount to mail out a CD, which is a good service to people without high-speed internet access.

The Open Office software is not intended to be distributed by any third party unless that party is willing to take on the care and support of the issues involved,

Is this correct? This is the first I heard that if I give or sell OpenOffice to someone, then I am responsible for providing support to that person.