On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

> Couldn't it be that the OP bought the whole computer somewhere, and was told
> that he could ask his questions regarding the Office suite, to this mailing
> list?

Since the OP was asking for a _customer support telephone number_,
that is possible.  That was also the reason I gave the URL to the
various vendors of commercial OOo support.

( I did notice an offer of OOo support via Twitter, but I wouldn't cal
that "telephone support", but "I M support.)

xan

jonathon
--
OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed