Hi Alex,

After conducting a thorough check, we have confirmed that all virtual
machines are operating smoothly, and the network is functioning without any
issues (we can successfully SSH into both the VMs and the manager).
Additionally, there is available storage on both the node and the manager.
However, we are encountering difficulty accessing the oVirt manager
console, as we are consistently receiving a "503 Service Unavailable" error.

Thanks,
Sachendra